Electric Motors Catalyst
- Makes it easy for parents and teachers to provide kids with super-fun open-ended learning and Tinkering
- No training, equipment, or Tinkering experience required
Catalyst Booster Pack
- Adds new possibilities to the Electric Motors Catalyst with 5 new Challenges
- Parts include: high-torque gear motor, conductive copper tape, LED lights and wheels
Tinkering Labs T-Shirt
- A two-color design screen printed on 100% preshrunk cotton
- Printed by hand in San Francisco
- Available in unisex, fitted women’s, and children’s sizes
NEW: EXPANSION PACKS AND SPARE PARTS!
CHALLENGES, NOT INSTRUCTIONS: There’s no “right” way to use the pieces of a Tinkering Labs Catalyst. Instead of providing step-by-step instructions to build specific projects, we provide basic fundamentals about how the parts work together, then challenge kids to build their own creations.
REAL PARTS: This is more than a craft project—we include real hardware and tools. Some parts are custom-designed, and some are what you can find inside home appliances or the hardware store.
EVERGREEN: Catalysts are not a one-time activity or a single project. Instead, they’re meant to be made and unmade and remade over and over in as many ways as kids can imagine.